Vacuum freeze drying technology is the most advanced technology for food dehydration processing at present. Compared with common drying method, Freeze dried food features long period of quality assurance, good rehydration natrue, good-looking color, good flavor, taste, shape and high content of nutritious components. The dried food basically remains unchanged in its volume and shape, it looks like sponge and has no shrinking. This kind drying technology can be widely used in process of vegetables, fruits, condiments, aquatic products, biological products, medicine, beverage and etc.
Process of freeze drying equipment
Freezing: The product is frozen. This provides a necessary condition for low temperature drying.
Vacuum: After freezing, the product is placed under vacuum. This enables the frozen solvent in the product to vaporize without passing through the liquid phase, a process known as sublimation.
Heat: Heat is applied to the frozen product to accelerate sublimation.
Condensation: Low-temperature condenser plates remove the vaporized solvent from the vacuum chamber by converting it back to a solid. This completes the seperation process.
Freeze-dried coffee, also known as instant coffee, is dehydrated coffee that is made from coffee liquor (coffee that already has been brewed). To be used, freeze-dried coffee is placed in hot water and rehydrated. After rehydration, it can be used like any other type of brewed coffee.
Freeze-dried coffee is extremely portable. It comes in large containers but also individual packets that can be transported in pockets, purses, or lunch containers. Also, freeze-dried coffee does not require any equipment such as a coffee maker. All that is needed is a cup and hot water. Freeze-dried coffee is ready faster than brewed coffee. It is ready as soon as the crystals of coffee dissolve in the water. It is hard to get the strength of the coffee incorrect, since coffee drinkers can simply add more crystals or add water until they reach the strength they like.
Numbers of Vapor trap
Double side radiation
Temperature range of Heating plates
Vacuum Pressure (Pa)
Need Refrigeration Capacity (t0=-40℃,tk=-35℃) (Kw)
With Refrigeration System
Consumption of Steam (kg/h)
Electric Power Supply (Kw)
Loading Raw Material
Features & Advantage
1. Much lower frying temperatures (approx. 90 to 120℃ in practical operation, depending on the product) to maintain flavours and colors.
2. Processing products with higher reducing sugar levels in comparison with normal atmospheric conditions.
3. Minimizing of health harmful thermal reaction products, such as acrylamide.
4. Texture can truly be influenced.
5. Evaporation rate will be faster.
6. Pressure as a new parameter of control next to retention time and temperature.
7. More gentle oil handling.
8. Lower steam pressure for frying oil heating systems required than in atmospheric fryers (approx. 8 bar).
9. No frying vapor emission.
(Freeze drying equipment)
1. Efficiency of heating plates. The material of heating plates is aviation aluminum with anodized on the surface, over 100% heat release to the product by radiation, keeping heating uniformity completely.
2. Alternate vapor trap. Double vapor trap are installed under the heating plates in drying chamber. Trap 1 condenses water vapor to its maximum working cpacity, then trap 2 starts to condense. In the meantime,trap 1 begins to melt ice for another condensation cycle.
3. Continous de-icing. When the trap 2 begins to catch water vapor, the trap 1 begins to melt ice on the coil during the product being dried. After melting, the clean coil ready for another condensation cycle.
4. Automatic control system.
Advanced intelligent control system keeps the system running stably and reliably in a long time. Furthermore, simple operation can be much easier to handle.
(Freeze dried products)
1. Nutrition basically remains unchanged. Drying is operated in low temperature and vacuum conditions, so the nutrition is kept, particularly effective to heat sensitive materials.
2. Form basically remains unchanged. The water contained in food is drained directly from solid to gas, so the structure doesn’t change, and just forms space between ice crystals. .
3. Colour basically remains unchanged. As drying is operated in low temperature and vacuum conditions, the physical and chemical properties of food changed little. There is also little possibility of oxidation and enzyme, thus easily to keep original color.
4.Fragrance basically remains unchanged. Because the fragrant components in food largely exist in amorphous concentrated section in the process of freezing, the fragrance can be kept when ice crystals are gasified.
5. The quality of solids hardly losses. Because of the low rate of sublimating water vapor, the substances are basically in quiescent state, thus the loss of solids quality can be ignored.
1. We guarantee that the commodity hereof is made of the best materials and new brand with top workmanship, and in accordance with quality specification stipulated in product Contract and Appendix.
2. Guarantee period shall be within 12 months from the date of acceptance. During this period, if there are quality problems, we will provide solution by verbal or written communication. If the problem is unsolved, our engineers will repair for you on site as soon as possible. The maintenance is free when there are non-operation errors; otherwise it is for the buyer’s account.
Training plan:We will provide training for those who operate and maintain the freeze-drying machines. Trained by supplier of the equipment in the process of installation and debugging, people can operate and solve the basic mechnical problems independently. In addition, the persons who work in general engineering such as refrigeration, boiler, and transformer substation shall be undertaken by skilled workers.
Shenyang Aerospace Xinyang Quick freezing Equip. Manuf. Co., Ltd was founded in 1985, a leading enterprise incorporating the research, manufacturing, sales and services of food processing equipment and freezing technology. Freeze drying equipment and IQF freezing equipment are widely used around the world.
Xinyang Company closely cooperated with Atlas Company in Denmark, Harbin Commerce University, Zhejiang University and Northeastern University, etc., supporting over 1,000 food engineering projects both domestically and abroad.
It is one of the earliest, largest and most influential professional manufacturers in China. Our products have been exported to USA, Canada, Germany, Netherland, Singapore, Thailand, Malaysia, Indonesia, Korea, Myanmar, Chile, Nigeria etc. The company pays highly attention to food quick freezing, vacuum freeze drying, vacuum frying solution and pre-processing system.
Now Xinyang Company aims to give all of our customers best products and services.